- Fully let mixed use scheme.
- Keswick is one of the largest towns in the Lake District which is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site which had 47 million visitors in 2018.
- New lettings show substantial reversion to be had.
- Asset Management potential to significantly reposition the scheme and provide a town centre leisure scheme capitalising on the growth of the tourist industry.
- 13 Units let to 11 tenants producing £267,566 per annum.
- Restricted supply and tourism leads to more requirements than units and minimal vacancy.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £3,000,000 which reflects a net initial yield of 8.38% after costs of 6.45%.