The Old Brewery, Craw Hall, Brampton, Cumbria CA8 1TR
- Located in the market town of Brampton 9 miles east of Carlisle
- Attractive converted brewery providing multi-let office and workshop space
- Self-contained three bedroom house with frontage onto Craw Hall Road
- Property totals 15,328 sqft with range of units sizes from 296 sq ft to 2,517 sq ft
- Opportunity for future residential conversion subject to planning
- Offers invited in excess of £500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) which reflects a net initial yield of 9.10% after purchaser’s costs of 5.8%, reflecting a capital value of just £32.62 per sq ft including the residential dwelling.