- Modern headquarter manufacturing facility and offices extending to 5,527.37 sq m (59,496 sq ft)
- Located on the established North West Industrial Estate with over 370k sq m (4 million sq ft) of commercial space
- Immediately adjacent to the A19 trunk road offering direct access to the regional road network
- Let to Janus International (UK) Ltd for 10 years from 30th June 2016 with a tenant option to break at the end of the fifth year
- Rent review higher of OMV or RPI with a 1.5% collar and 4% cap
- Tenant in occupation for over 10 years
- Passing rent £195,000 representing just £35.20 (£3.27 per sq ft)
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £2,275,000 (Two Million Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Pounds), which reflects a net initial yield of 8.06% after purchaser’s costs at 6.34%. This will rise to 8.68% at review assuming the minimum 1.5% pa uplift.